If you’ve received medical bills you suspect are a mistake, you may be correct. Studies show that medical bills are often inaccurate, sometimes charging you far more than you owe. According to a 2013 article in Time Magazine, “As many as 8 out of 10 bills for health care services contain errors” (Steven Brill, “Bitter Pill: Why Medical Bills are Killing Us”).
If you are unfamiliar with how to handle your medical bills, you may face the risk of dealing with collections agencies, and perhaps even civil prosecution. Bills should never be ignored!
That’s where our team of Health Insurance Claims Resolution Specialists comes in.
Among the services we provide are:
- Review of medical statements and medical bills,
- Analysis of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance reimbursements guidelines,
- Identification of billing errors and working towards resolution,
- Resolving errors relating to deductibles and co-payments,
- And denial assessment and research and, if appropriate, management of the appeals process.