Imagine having someone you can trust monitor your loved one’s daily activities.
Welcome to WUK Daily Monitor Service. We become an extension of you in your loved one’s home, monitoring their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) every day and reporting back to you.
Among the services we provide are:
- Medication and meal intake reports,
- Cleaning, dressing, and bathing activities reports,
- Medical device alerts for fall prevention,
- Live feed security cameras around the house,
- Psychological changes reports,
- Direct communication with aides and nurses,
- Physical activities initiation (outside walk, home physical therapy, etc.),
- Shopping for food and other necessities,
- And various other activities reports (phone calls, daily activities etc.).
Contact a WUK Care Manager for a consultation.